Starting a Company
- Connecticut Innovations/TIP Startup Funding Opportunities - Part I
Former CI Executive VP & Chief Innovation Officer, Jeremy Crisp, discusses various funding opportunities from CI for CT bioscience startups
- Connecticut Innovations/TIP Startup Funding Opportunities - Part II
Mary Anne Rooke, Former CI Executive in Residence, outlines the CTNext Entrepreneur Innovation Award (EIA) program for entrepreneurial grants and CTNext’s resources available for promising CT technology start ups.
- National Science Foundation Innovation Corps (NSF I-Corps)
- New York City Regional Innovation Node (NYCRIN)
- Steve Blank's Udacity Courses
- Business Model Canvas
- Bio Pipeline CT, $1 million, two-year initiative provides up to $30,000 per project of much-needed gap funding to seedling companies or faculty and student groups associated with any Connecticut university.
- CT Bioscience Innovation Fund Information Packet, presented by Margaret Cartiera, PhD, CT Innovations, Director, Bioscience Initiatives, Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- The "Best" Investor Pitch Deck Outline
Office of the Vice President for Research
University of Connecticut
438 Whitney Road Extension, Unit 1006
Storrs, CT 06269